Due to COVID-19 concerns, the Wilmington Kennel Club will be implementing the following policies and precautions to help keep everyone safe and limit exposure.
- Class sizes will be limited to 6 dogs and 1 trainer. For now, no additional family members or friends will be allowed in the building during class. (We will revisit this as restrictions are lifted.)
- Crating will be outside in cars (there will be a few exceptions to this rule)
- Each person will be required to wear a mask/bandana while in the building (covering mouth and nose at all times). Each person will supply their own face covering. If you do not have one, you will be asked to leave.
- Each person must bring their own chair and a mat for underneath (to protect the new flooring). WKC chairs will not be available.
- Practice social distancing (at least 6 feet from one another).
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and everyone will be asked to use it, at the very least, when entering and leaving the building.
- Minimize contact with surfaces and door handles as much as possible.
- WKC will disinfect door knobs, handles and bathroom fixtures after classes have ended.